الأربعاء، 25 ديسمبر 2013

write three paragraphe about your activities at the weekend



Writing
Subject : write three paragraphe about your activities at the weekend
Hi I introduce my self, I’m anass naji , at the weekend ; I usually sleep at one  o’clock  am , and I get up at nine o’clock , next i wash up
-         In the morning, I have my break fast with all family members , next i walk in the street by my bicycle ,  then I go back home
I have my lunch
In the afternoon , I witch my favourite team which is raja in tv next i wear my best clothes  , next  I visit my freinds for go to center city , or other place , sometimes we go to the corniche . Really  we spent an unforgettable day, then I go back home again at six o’clock , next I have my break , then I do my duties school
In the evening , I have a shawer ,  next I’m chatting on facebook or watching TV, then I do  my favourite hobie  on the computer, which is isntalling video clips with sound

Finally, I go to bed at half past eleven, after a tiring day, but it’s wondeful .

Signature

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق